Monday, January 13, 2014

Post 12

Lots of progress was made over break. I destroyed my old website and used a different website to make another. Not only does this website look better but it offers never ending pages so I will not run out of space. I created a better way of dispalying and linking my review, instead of all the reviews on one page like I was going to do now I list the picture of the movie cover with a link to the review. This looks better then before and is much more efficient. 
I saw the new Anchorman over break and wrought a review for it, I also started to watch NCIS and plan it write a review when I am done. Looking back on my goal I am being to dought if I will be able to write that many reviews before the end of the school year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Luke!

    I'm Lenny, a future English teacher from the University of Saint Joseph, and I will be reading your blog every week!

    I am interested in your blog because I LOVE watching movies and TV, reading, playing video games, and engaging in all of the entertainment that you are writing about. So far, it seems like you are on a roll. I do have a question, though: I may have misread one of your earlier posts, but are you putting your reviews on here or on the website you are creating? It seems like you have partial reviews on here, which is why I am confused. I want to be sure that I read your blog and the reviews. If the reviews are elsewhere, can you tell me where to find them? I would love to read them!

    I also saw "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" movie. You thought the first movie was better? I liked the second the best, personally, because I loved that book. Do you think the movies or the books were better?

    I look forward to hearing from you and reading your next entry!

    ReplyDelete